9.02.2013

playlist | end of summer '13


With the start of September and a new school year, I thought it would be a fitting time to share my most played songs from the past few weeks. While most of the songs are upbeat, they all have a sort of underlying calmness to them. An homage to the fading out of summer's vibrancy and the fading in of autumn's serenity, perhaps? Maybe it's just me, but the seasons definitely influence what gets played in my car when I'm out for a drive. How about you?


4 thoughts :

  1. love the new design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Just followed you on bloglovin

    check out mine
    biffsquiggled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! definitely will be following yours!

      Delete

thanks for your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...